Sunday, August 14, 2011

11 Months Old

Ryan is eleven months old today, which means that this time next month we will celebrating his big ONE YEAR.  I am so excited to start planning his birthday party!  It’s hard to believe that our baby has already turned into such a big boy. 

Of course, I still remember him like this:

Taken at the hospital~ only a few hours old.  We had to roll up the sleeves on his "preemie" sized baby clothes.
Taken with my iphone~ 3 days old.

What a beautiful, innocent, perfect blessing from God.  I am forever thankful that we were chosen to love, teach, and take care of this little boy.  I've enjoyed every single moment and stage of his babyhood.  Ryan James, you are loved more than you will ever know!


2 comments:

  1. He will know how loved he is :) He is so lucky to have you and Barry as his parents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...